The Los Angeles Chapter represents the local chapter of Grambling State University National Alumni Association. It’s a non-profit organization that consists of alumni, supporters and friends of the university.
Purpose & Mission of this organization shall be:
- To facilitate better communication and relationships between the University, alumni and friends.
- To encourage the highest type of professional ethics and scholarship among the alumni and students.
- To stimulate school loyalty, devotion, responsibility and pride.
- To study any propositions concerning the mutual relationships of the University and the various allied organizations to the end that both will benefit from their close associations.
- Promote a “Greater Grambling” through the work of the Los Angeles Chapter.
- Provide financial assistance to students that are from the Southern California area through scholarships.
- Promote the university thru active High School recruitment. Instill in members that they represent GSU and that their actions reflect upon the university.